Getting Care and Support

Adults might need care and support because of:

  • physical disabilities
  • learning disabilities
  • mental health problems
  • frailty
  • disabilities arising from drug and alcohol abuse


If you think you, or someone you care about, have care and support needs you are entitled to an assessment by Adult Social Care and there are various other sources of support locally. 

If you want an assessment of your needs by the Local Authority you can contact Adult Social are on 01895 556633 or you can find out more about how assessments work at

Crisis mental health support can be sought from the Single Point of Access for Central and North West London NHS Foundation Trust on 0800 0234 650. 

You can also seek help from various local voluntary sector organisations. 

Disability Advice Service Hillingdon (DASH)

Age UK HIllingdon

Hillingdon Autistic Care and Support

Mind Hillingdon