How to Raise an Adult Safeguarding Concern

If the person you are concerned about is at immediate risk, please call emergency services on 999 immediately. 

In non-emergency situations, concerns about an adult who has care and support needs experiencing any form of abuse, neglect or self-neglect should be raised through Hillingdon Social Care Direct as a safeguarding concern. 

Complete this online form


Call 01895 556633.


If it is safe to do so please speak to the adult first and ask them what they would like to happen and let them know you are raising a concern. If you are working with the adult in a professional capacity please consult with your organisation’s safeguarding adult lead at the earliest opportunity.