In this section

Links & Downloads

How to refer

If the person you are concerned about is at immediate risk, please call emergency services on 999 immediately. 

In non-emergency situations, concerns about an adult experiencing any form of abuse or (self-)neglect should be raised through Hillingdon Social Care Direct. A referral can be made for example by sending an email to or by calling 01895 556633.

Further, there is the option for professionals and members of the public to raise a safeguarding adult concern by completing an online form, accessible by clicking on the link here.  

It is important to report concerns as soon as possible.