Safeguarding Adults Board Priorities
• Mental Health and Safeguarding
• Self Neglect
• Making Safeguarding Personal
• Financial abuse and exploitation
Priorities shared with the Safeguarding Children Partnership
• Joint Strategic Safeguarding and Trafficking.
• Domestic Abuse
• Practice Development Forum
Subgroups for each priority include members with relevant expertise and influence to bring about continual improvement across the partnership through a variety of strands including the development of a multi-agency strategy, quality assurance of existing practice, or system building within the safeguarding network. The groups report to the Safeguarding Adults Board on a quarterly basis to ensure timely progress and effectiveness in work plans.